Thursday, January 17, 2013

Part 2 To Prequel

OK...hope to finish this.  My house looks like a triage with 3 home sick today.  So where was I? Awe...Yes! Sunday evening November 25th my husband gets a text...AKA our answer to our prayers.  The answer that prevented the sliver to fester...The answer that told me, HE sees you, HE hears you...When she asked what we needed next in the process, we knew we needed to be completely honest with every detail since the 14th of accepting our referral.  Again my pride has a way of wanting to star on Broadway in this moment.  I actually tell my husband, "Oh just respond by telling her we just need a plane ticket, or to cover our stay over there, or our immunizations, or his visa,or better yet just to pray for us, OR, OR, OR? Be completely exposed in an honest response back to her text.  You see...her text was asking where we were at in the process...So David began to text her back our last few weeks that I previously posted.  Numbers and all.  Her RESPONSE back..."INTERESTING, my husband and I felt strongly last week that we were to give you and Ranell 7,000.00 for the next step." Do you remember where we were just 15 minutes before this text? I sit here barely able to read what I am typing as I am still moved with emotion of such a gift.  A gift that defends the Fatherless, a gift that brings a child closer to having a family, a gift that shines HIS glory, Reflects HIS Love, and Renews Hope...
      After David and I processed her text with praise, many tears, and much joy we knew that we would be able to wire the funds the next morning, Monday November 26th when it was due.  If you have a few more minutes I would love to share with you our time at the bank.  We believe this adoption is not only about this orphaned boy having a family, but to testify to the things of God.  To always reflect him in all the details.  So we head to the bank, and it's the same teller, you know the one with the magic wand?  She perks up when she sees us and asks if were doing the cash advance.  My husband says,"that wont be necessary, God heard our prayers!"  She tilts her head with intrigue.  He hands her the 7,000.00 dollar check and shares what had happened the night before.  She begins to cry, and then gets the other tellers and bank manager to come hear the story.  They have been invested in this adoption with every form we needed notarized.  They quickly get caught up on God's goodness by Davids loud proclaiming!  With no regard to the line that has formed behind us, Church was happening there in the ban!k My husband finishes by telling them that Gods love is for everyone not just for us,  not just for the orphan but for them as well.  He then was overcome by the gift that was given to us, and the weight that was removed that he had to excuse himself.  As I finished the transaction alone, I watched something beautiful going on in my husband who was trying to collect himself in the foyer, from the teller who cradled the gift like it was a newborn, and all those working and in line had just heard of Gods Faithfulness, and HIS Love. Which got me pondering on the most beautiful scriptures in the Bible.
      John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." There are two really big actions in the scripture.  Loved and Gave.  Words of movement....What a beautiful example of Loving so much that the end result is Giving...He Gave, He gave it all.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment